Wales, UK

Travel Bucket List

Thursday, January 7, 2021



Hello everyone, so here we are again, at the start of a new blog, I had a bunch of mumbo jumbo written up, but no one wants to read all that when looking at a Travel Bucket List. I keep thinking of all the places in the world I’ve visited and the so many places I want to visit and figured why not write them all down because one day we will be able to travel again.


UK

Bath

York

London

Cornwall

Newcastle  

Scotland


Europe

Paris, France

Pierrefonds, France

Lapland, Finland

Italy

Switzerland


Canada

Vancouver

Banff

Toronto

Niagara Falls


USA

Wilmington, NC

Covington, GA

Atlanta, GA

Nashville, TN

Memphis, TN

New York, NY

Baltimore, MD

Salam, MA

Hollywood, CA

Orlando, FL

Mountain Lake Lodge, VA

Forks/Port Angeles WA

San Francisco, CA

Las Vegas, NV

Texas


Australia

Melbourne

Perth

Sydney

Opera House/Harbour Bridge

Gold Coast

Great Barrier Reef

Uluru

Great Ocean Road


Okay, so there aren’t as many places on this list as I thought there would be, I’m sure if I broke it down even further to a lot more cities and towns there would be a lot more but I guess I’ll break it down more as and when I manage to get to these places. I’m also sure that there are so many places I’ve missed off the list which I will add on at a later date.


Let me know down in the comments, your favourites places you’ve travelled, or the places you really want to go.


Hayls 

4 comments

  1. Looks like a great bucket list. You have managed to check off a lot already. Hopefully when it is a lot safer you can check some more off that list. Thank you for sharing.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment Lauren. I'm sure I could add thousands more places to this list, and I probably will in time. Hopefully when we can travel again I'll be able to get a couple more marked off.

      Delete
  2. You've been to so many cool places! I'm quite jealous! Lapland is definitely on my list. I love the UK and going on staycations so I think for the foreseeable, due to everything going on, that's what I'll probably be sticking to. I'd love to go to Bath to visit a friend soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Jenny. I'm lucky enough to have travelled a lot of places. I can't wait until were allowed to travel again, we want to go down to Bath for a couple of days.

      Delete